Saturday 17 September 2011

Disclaimer

I am an awful critic. I have not the brash nature nor the literary expertise to equip me with fundamentally essential reviewing skills. I am unable to articulate my analysis in any concise or comprehensive manner. And yet I embark on this somewhat soggy challenge with honesty and intrigue and hope that if nothing else, I persuade my one or two readers to read something otherwise unread and I may spare my one or two readers from reading a book unreadable. I will gladly take the bullet in my quest for literary enlightenment. So, as dear lecturer Stephen Bending would say: onwards!

1 comment:

  1. "Fundamentally essential"

    I see the degree in tautology is coming along splendidly.

    "I have not [neither] the brash nature nor the literary expertise"

    The English degree, on the other hand, is obviously not.

    ReplyDelete